CSIM Wave-equation Series LabBy Xin Wang (email@example.com), Bldg 1, 3139-WS13, 808-0386
Learn the time domain finite difference (TDFD) solver to the 2D acoustic wave equation, and reverse time migration (RTM). Learn the adjoint operation of RTM, adjoint test and migration green's function. Learn and discuss the wave path of different type of waves. Prepare yourself for the least-squares reverse time migration (LSRTM) and full waveform inversion (FWI).
- PART 0:
- download WE_LABS.tar.gz, extract the compressed package by tar -xvf WE_LABS.tar.gz.
- add the current directory to your MATLAB working path by addpath((genpath(pwd))) ;
- PART 1: TDFD solver to acoustic wave equation lab;
- PART 2: Reverse time migration lab;
- PART 3: Born modeling and adjoint test lab;
- PART 4: Wavepath lab;
For all labs, you can copy the bold line command to a single script, and run the scripts to generate the same results.
- Seismic Inversion, Gerard T. Schuster